Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
This I understand 😂 I better with visual, words make my head hurt
Same, if I try to say anything in words alone then it’s too hard.

I just honestly base my principles on facts and not what if, maybe, I think. If people don’t like that, you don’t have to sit on the hill with me. I hear angies lives a cool place for not liking facts 🤣🤣🤣🤣 /jk

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I don’t know if anyone else remembers but at one point Angie and the cult started beefing cockroach because she defended Alex or something. Angie said she found out who she was and would be calling her job. Roach went on reds live and told Angie she was on vacation but to go ahead because she owns her own business and all her calls are recorded. That she would get her on malicious communication.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
So this lady has just said she has had interaction with cockerpoo in tik tok inbox before so she went to test Hayley’s theory 5 times and each time when she’s clicked on ‘user’ it takes her to a different person each time. Someone else in the box said she did it with miss baguettes banned profile, each time she clicks on their messages it takes her to a random account each time! If this is true then what Hayley said about misty is irrelevant
That's interesting...does it take the person searching to someone they followed before. Because misty, if its the one I think , would follow Hayley and visa versa.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
That's interesting...does it take the person searching to someone they followed before. Because misty, if its the one I think , would follow Hayley and visa versa.
The woman who said it claims that it took her to different profiles then took her to the profile the live was being held in but she said she’s never interacted with the host if that makes sense my head is scrambled from it

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I don’t know if anyone else remembers but at one point Angie and the cult started beefing cockroach because she defended Alex or something. Angie said she found out who she was and would be calling her job. Roach went on reds live and told Angie she was on vacation but to go ahead because she owns her own business and all her calls are recorded. That she would get her on malicious communication.
Could've been bluffing?

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I remember this. If I recall Cock gave the impression she had actually received calls.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
O
Peter Sellers Surprise GIF by tylaum
Careful... Angie will say this is facts tomorrow and she worked it all out 🤣