Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
That just make your argument null and void
Your argument was null and void the second you started defending cockerpoo and Lisa's family's behaviour. KIDS WERE a. I'm really new to who you are but I hope to god you aren't a father and your job doesn't involve kids because this is highly alarming. I warned you about your digital footprint earlier and you've dug yourself an even bigger grave.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
And you're a pedophile.

Home Run GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
100% I can yes, what she has been through is absolutely disgusting. I hope she gets all the help she needs. I just truly think it was jumped on by others because of who it was and who she’s associated with.
So do not blame Lisa... blame others for being involved? But some of these people got involved for good intentions and to support her. Imagine standing alone on the app trying to expose someone linked with creators who have followings? Individuals like no face did it for the clout and 5 minutes of praise

Feb 29, 2024
I think Hayley thinks cockerpoo is doodle doo designs too 🤔
IMG_9611.jpeg
I’m pretty sure Hayley mentioned in one of the lives she was in that cockerpoo had 2 accounts on TT! I might just be going insane though! I had to bow out early last night all of this Lisa stuff has affected me!
Then you have fs like angie acting like she is….. shes obviously sitting there making out she has exposed Lisa as a liar, because she blatantly let a bunch of randoms including her abusers wife, come on her platform and tell thousands of people that an 11 yr old lied about her abuse! All because she had a photo with her abuser years later!

Angie no one is fooled by you! You are the most disgusting excuse of a person I’ve ever known! You clearly get some sort of weird sexual gratification from other peoples pain and suffering…. I don’t know anyone else that could sit there and defend as many bad people and abusers as you do and still sleep comfortably at night…. We’ll unless they are like you Angie… an ugly, cold, heartless, loveless, lonely alcoholic druggie! You have no one, even your own mother hates you! so you feed off the pain of others! You are seriously sick in the head, and you will get your karma one day!

Why don’t you use this as evidence Angie? Evidence that no one actually likes you apart from that weird little cult full of wrongens who share a communal braincell?
The fact the only time any creator talks to you is when they needs to expose something and don’t want the s to come back on them is actually hilarious and shows how stupid you actually are! 🤣🤣
You get used by all the creators on tiktok to do their dirty work 🤣 you are just a drunk live w to them that they can pick up and drop when they want too! That will do anything they say for abit of pocket change!
How fing embarrassing! 🤣

I hope your mum is building some sort of court case against you Angie! I had a strange dream last night about you going to prison Angie 🤣 I’m going to be manifesting it now too! I was also thinking about writing Sheila a nice letter and letting her know all about the 10k you made on the rankings… that you gave 5k to lynz but can’t even give your poor mother a fing Mac Donald’s milkshake!
I bet your parents have never been proud of you Angie! 🤣 I mean what is there to be proud of? Your just a pile of hot vomit on the floor of life, no one wants to be near you unless they have to be 🤣🤣

Sorry for hijacking your post reply to address Angie I’m just raging today! 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
And when people use the word pedophiles to describe someone who is nothing of the sort, you devalue the word and its meaning. It’s not a word that should be thrown around.
Defending someone who found it entertaining to talk about children being beaten and a, what else would you call yourself? A pedophile enthusiast? Pro predators? A predator cheerleader what is it?

Why else would you defend that unless you have similar personality's and thoughts.

Tell me exactly why cockerpoo had the right to talk about someone's child abuse AND invite their abusers onto a platform to discuss it. Convince me you're right and I'll stop 🙂

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I’m pretty sure Hayley mentioned in one of the lives she was in that cockerpoo had 2 accounts on TT! I might just be going insane though! I had to bow out early last night all of this Lisa stuff has affected me!
Then you have fs like angie acting like she is….. shes obviously sitting there making out she has exposed Lisa as a liar, because she blatantly let a bunch of randoms including her abusers wife, come on her platform and tell thousands of people that an 11 yr old lied about her abuse! All because she had a photo with her abuser years later!

Angie no one is fooled by you! You are the most disgusting excuse of a person I’ve ever known! You clearly get some sort of weird sexual gratification from other peoples pain and suffering…. I don’t know anyone else that could sit there and defend as many bad people and abusers as you do and still sleep comfortably at night…. We’ll unless they are like you Angie… an ugly, cold, heartless, loveless, lonely alcoholic druggie! You have no one, even your own mother hates you! so you feed off the pain of others! You are seriously sick in the head, and you will get your karma one day!

Why don’t you use this as evidence Angie? Evidence that no one actually likes you apart from that weird little cult full of wrongens who share a communal braincell?
The fact the only time any creator talks to you is when they needs to expose something and don’t want the s to come back on them is actually hilarious and shows how stupid you actually are! 🤣🤣
You get used by all the creators on tiktok to do their dirty work 🤣 you are just a drunk live w to them that they can pick up and drop when they want too! That will do anything they say for abit of pocket change!
How fing embarrassing! 🤣

I hope your mum is building some sort of court case against you Angie! I had a strange dream last night about you going to prison Angie 🤣 I’m going to be manifesting it now too! I was also thinking about writing Sheila a nice letter and letting her know all about the 10k you made on the rankings… that you gave 5k to lynz but can’t even give your poor mother a fing Mac Donald’s milkshake!
I bet your parents have never been proud of you Angie! 🤣 I mean what is there to be proud of? Your just a pile of hot vomit on the floor of life, no one wants to be near you unless they have to be 🤣🤣

Sorry for hijacking your post reply to address Angie I’m just raging today! 🤣
*and they loved/love her sister more.

Oct 24, 2023
Ha ha this is laughable, again you are throwing these words and accusations around like a tennis ball to a dog. You’ve lost your argument by saying silly things like this. I am a father thank you
It's not laughable though. I don't find child abuses funny, you're heavily defending cockerpoos right to talk to what I'd call pedophiles and sex offenders, defend them and find them a platform to discuss child abuse.

It's scary to think you're a father then if you can't comprehend how disgusting this is.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Simple she was being accused of something she didn’t do. You can’t tell me you wouldn’t defend yourself
I would say "Sorry you're going through that, I'm not that person though, Lisa. Is there a way I can safely prove that to you." as any other normal person would.

If you think it was normal for Cocker to laugh and joke about being the person Lisa said she was, bait people into finding who she really was, deactivate her account to further make it look like she was the person Lisa thought she was, take Lisa's abusers into Delulu's and encourage them to say vile s about her is in any way logical its not because that is not a normal thing to do!
Cocker went around claiming to be the voice of reason etc and then she did all of that to a woman who merely said she was this person when she could have nipped it in the bud straight away.

Not to mention she took it to Delulu who has actual peds in her lives. Actual fing genuine peds. Imagine that. And you're sat here defending Cocker? You are defending Cocker rn after the comments you made about a child being in a relationship with an adult. What are you on??

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023
Simple she was being accused of something she didn’t do. You can’t tell me you wouldn’t defend yourself
Defending myself wouldn't include pretending to be the person I was accused of and talking to child abusers no. I also wouldn't defend my right to be a cartoon dog on an app made for dancing videos either. I'd say it wasn't me and not cause the person anymore trauma and definitely not chat about injuries to children.