Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'll be back when that f has finished triggering the do out me
Valentines Day Love GIF by INTO ACTION

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Simple she was being accused of something she didn’t do. You can’t tell me you wouldn’t defend yourself
I wouldn’t do anything to the wxtrwme that cockercunt did ! She would have done much better if she came on and said something like “ I can see that Lisa is in distress and I can assure you that I am not who she thinks I am, I wish her all the best in finding a solution but you are barking up the wrong tree”.
At the time she launched her revenge it hadn’t been spoken about for weeks, we had debunked stuff in here and if cockercunt could kept her ego and spiteful nature to one side we wouldn’t be where we are today !
Cockercunt does not deserve an apology, she baited Lisa several times implying she was the person, then “exposed” and questioned her childhood trauma and her own children’s abuse.
It was fing disgraceful, and unnecessary!
She can get to do and after attempting to defend her so can you!
I can’t see what bits your having issues in understanding! 😳

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Simple she was being accused of something she didn’t do. You can’t tell me you wouldn’t defend yourself
No you know what I would have done if I knew I was innocent, proved it wasn’t me by showing my face!
I wouldn’t have outed information about innocent children or about someone’s CSA.

It’s because of her own actions & baiting people that Cockershit is being discussed

In fing raging at you being so fing stupid 😡😡😡🥊🥊🥊🥊

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I would say "Sorry you're going through that, I'm not that person though, Lisa. Is there a way I can safely prove that to you." as any other normal person would.

If you think it was normal for Cocker to laugh and joke about being the person Lisa said she was, bait people into finding who she really was, deactivate her account to further make it look like she was the person Lisa thought she was, take Lisa's abusers into Delulu's and encourage them to say vile s about her is in any way logical its not because that is not a normal thing to do!
Cocker went around claiming to be the voice of reason etc and then she did all of that to a woman who merely said she was this person when she could have nipped it in the bud straight away.

Not to mention she took it to Delulu who has actual peds in her lives. Actual fing genuine peds. Imagine that. And you're sat here defending Cocker? You are defending Cocker rn after the comments you made about a child being in a relationship with an adult. What are you on??
I haven’t copied your work, we must just be in sync !🥰

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Have the EDL & illuminati got to you too?
Like I swear nothing they have offered him is worth having this on his digital footprint forever. TikTok is a huge app and it's really easy to exist without these people online. Otherwise I think it's just his own views. And I'm glad I don't understand it.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Just like to say how much I respect quite a few of you on CC. To call out people's behaviour and what they say towards SA victims. It's about time we all have a voice. My hubby gave a bollocking to his work mates that where wolf whistling women in their 20's. He risked falling out with his mates but decided to call out wrong behaviour.
Quality move from Mr Marshmallow 🥰👏🏻

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
Papablaze it's too far gone in the Miss Dread gang! He doesn't understand what he has been told! Lisa was triggered by Cockshits voice but she never brought her story to the app Cockershit did when she chose to use Angies platform to make Lisa look like the bad person! Cockershit should have done her research but chose not to as she wanted to make Lisa look bad!! She allowed Lisa to be dragged and didn't stop anything when she had the powers to do so. As Angie confirmed she had full mod powers but she continued the s show ( Cockershit lied about having those powers and she knows how nod status work she mods for Miss Dread and Miss Dick Head Snakey J) so Papablaze why don't you take you baldy head and piss off out of Comment Cafe as no one likes you now your moral compass has been tarnished RED!!

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I’d categorically deny it, wish her well and kept it moving. Cockershit took it upon herself to goad and humiliate an unwell person. She made the situation ten times worse, and for what? Some sick twisted gratification to push someone over the edge?

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
‘I’m sorry for what you’ve been through Lisa but the woman you are talking about isn’t me, I’m happy to speak privately to you’ there!! That’s it. Instead cockerpoo fed into it, even pretending to be Jenny at one point. 🙄 you really know nothing

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Lisa brought it to the app, no one else.
Respectfully she CAN talk about it, it’s her story, her past, her abuse. Yes people will have an opinion, but to bring people on, to belittle that abuse, to talk about her children’s injuries etc, that’s wrong. CP could have stood firm from day 1 that it wasn’t her, instead she’s danced around the subject, to be relevant, she likes everyone talking about her.

I don’t care who CP is. I wouldn’t want anyone doxxed, but as the “voice of reason” she could have handled this so much better. She could have been the dignified woman she presents as.

Lisa, I don’t know what the truth is, but I can see a very poorly young woman, being constantly tormented, to prolong this. They could have shut it all down. That said, several others are complicit in this, by hosting lives, letting her call CP out and vice versa.

I think that girls been tormented enough, I can’t muster pity for a women who continued to pull her down,