Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
No matter how old I get I still don't understand how to measure out rice, I've accidentally made enough to feed everyone here.
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Law & Order
I do the exact same..

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Simple she was being accused of something she didnā€™t do. You canā€™t tell me you wouldnā€™t defend yourself
Of course, we would have defended ourselves! By stating it plainly and clearly that I am NOT the person you think. I sympathize with your situation and my heart goes out to you but you have the wrong person!

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Of course, we would have defended ourselves! By stating it plainly and clearly that I am NOT the person you think. I sympathize with your situation and my heart goes out to you but you have the wrong person!
100% I am in real life a spiteful t I hold grudges and I am irrational, but I would NEVER kick someone at their lowest, I would just say NOTHING!

Nov 10, 2023
Simple she was being accused of something she didnā€™t do. You canā€™t tell me you wouldnā€™t defend yourself
If it were me. I would defend myself with proof of who i am. I wouldnā€™t repeatedly bait Lisa and then bring her family on to a live where they reveal her trauma and tell lies about her.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Do you honestly think gathering Lisas abusers into a live and discussing her childhood abuse (remember that was not relevant at all!!!! ) as well as her kids trauma to thousands of people. Posting pictures of her sat with her abuser šŸ˜” and calling her a liar.

Was that the correct way to defend herself?

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Has anyone in here experienced this random message glitching referred to as the justification for the doctored screen recording??

To date the only people Iā€™ve heard saying ā€œoh yeah itā€™s totally the glitching for me the sameā€ are those exploiting Lisa Marie on their platforms

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
You're wasting your time trying to explain it to this wrongun. He thinks a 12 year old being sexually abused is them having a "relationship" with an adult. Disgusting.

Has anyone in here experienced this random message glitching referred to as the justification for the doctored screen recording??

To date the only people Iā€™ve heard saying ā€œoh yeah itā€™s totally the glitching for me the sameā€ are those exploiting Lisa Marie on their platforms
I haven't tested it because I don't wish to do anything to help anyone involved in this

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Just in Canadians Angies for context but they are talking about glitching on tiktok (they are discussing Lisa Marie's screenrecording) regardless of what I feel about that, I just want to say mine glitches all the time... it always shows someone else picture/profile in my "create" story screen, I have to refresh. So tiktok always glitches.

And just to scare people further... once I was logged into my CC account and had just logged out of my main, wrote a comment and it showed up for me as my main account in a live.... šŸ¤ its dodgy as do.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Just in Canadians Angies for context but they are talking about glitching on tiktok (they are discussing Lisa Marie's screenrecording) regardless of what I feel about that, I just want to say mine glitches all the time... it always shows someone else picture/profile in my "create" story screen, I have to refresh. So tiktok always glitches.

And just to scare people further... once I was logged into my CC account and had just logged out of my main, wrote a comment and it showed up for me as my main account in a live.... šŸ¤ its dodgy as do.
This was what triggered my question too (CAā€™s live)