Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Has anyone in here experienced this random message glitching referred to as the justification for the doctored screen recording??

To date the only people I’ve heard saying “oh yeah it’s totally the glitching for me the same” are those exploiting Lisa Marie on their platforms
No I haven’t but I literally have no idea if I’m talking about the sane thing you are 😂😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Just in Canadians Angies for context but they are talking about glitching on tiktok (they are discussing Lisa Marie's screenrecording) regardless of what I feel about that, I just want to say mine glitches all the time... it always shows someone else picture/profile in my "create" story screen, I have to refresh. So tiktok always glitches.

And just to scare people further... once I was logged into my CC account and had just logged out of my main, wrote a comment and it showed up for me as my main account in a live.... 🤐 its dodgy as do.
That actually does happen to me, and if I'm logged into my personal account and I go to share a video it shows the options of you lot. Gives me the fear 😬

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Hide Blanket GIF by Instanietje

I shall be wrapped up like a tortilla until the madness is over