Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
I'm never violent infact I'm a big softy. But if I ever see DG out and about I'd definitely confront him over his racism and disability mocking. I've put in comments that he'll end up needing security for the way he's acting! Amazing how I can go from being a softie to wanting to throat punch 🤣 The height diffence would be a problem 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
The selective outrage on the app annoys me SO much. Elphaba lies about having Tourette’s = witch hunt, DG does it and it’s ok. Sobriety jack mocks disabilities in almost the same was as DG = outrage, DG does it and it’s ok??
GIF by britbox

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I’m pretty sure Hayley mentioned in one of the lives she was in that cockerpoo had 2 accounts on TT! I might just be going insane though! I had to bow out early last night all of this Lisa stuff has affected me!
Then you have fs like angie acting like she is….. shes obviously sitting there making out she has exposed Lisa as a liar, because she blatantly let a bunch of randoms including her abusers wife, come on her platform and tell thousands of people that an 11 yr old lied about her abuse! All because she had a photo with her abuser years later!

Angie no one is fooled by you! You are the most disgusting excuse of a person I’ve ever known! You clearly get some sort of weird sexual gratification from other peoples pain and suffering…. I don’t know anyone else that could sit there and defend as many bad people and abusers as you do and still sleep comfortably at night…. We’ll unless they are like you Angie… an ugly, cold, heartless, loveless, lonely alcoholic druggie! You have no one, even your own mother hates you! so you feed off the pain of others! You are seriously sick in the head, and you will get your karma one day!

Why don’t you use this as evidence Angie? Evidence that no one actually likes you apart from that weird little cult full of wrongens who share a communal braincell?
The fact the only time any creator talks to you is when they needs to expose something and don’t want the s to come back on them is actually hilarious and shows how stupid you actually are! 🤣🤣
You get used by all the creators on tiktok to do their dirty work 🤣 you are just a drunk live w to them that they can pick up and drop when they want too! That will do anything they say for abit of pocket change!
How fing embarrassing! 🤣

I hope your mum is building some sort of court case against you Angie! I had a strange dream last night about you going to prison Angie 🤣 I’m going to be manifesting it now too! I was also thinking about writing Sheila a nice letter and letting her know all about the 10k you made on the rankings… that you gave 5k to lynz but can’t even give your poor mother a fing Mac Donald’s milkshake!
I bet your parents have never been proud of you Angie! 🤣 I mean what is there to be proud of? Your just a pile of hot vomit on the floor of life, no one wants to be near you unless they have to be 🤣🤣

Sorry for hijacking your post reply to address Angie I’m just raging today! 🤣
Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
For how long 😭😭😭😭
No idea , I have a red ! in a little circle , tried closing the app , restarting etc but won't let me send any messages at all. Weird , we can allow racists , bigots etc on the app but heaven forbid you reach out to somebody because they're quiet and you're checking in on them , it's actually funny 😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
No idea , I have a red ! in a little circle , tried closing the app , restarting etc but won't let me send any messages at all. Weird , we can allow racists , bigots etc on the app but heaven forbid you reach out to somebody because they're quiet and you're checking in on them , it's actually funny 😂
Iv messaged her & let her know 😭