Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
At this point Lisa is the least weird person in this whole fing scenario, what bits she’s lied about i honestly couldn’t give a do about, they are targeting her knowing full well that this woman is struggling with her mental health! Picking at hers and everyone else’s trauma just for something to gossip about because you’re life is that pathetic and empty Angie!

What am i missing? I’m back in my favourite place πŸ™„ the hospital. Baby isn’t due for another 8 weeks but I was always going to have her in 4/5 weeks. Unfortunately I’m in premature labour πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ so just waiting for an action plan and hopefully we will be able to keep her cooking a little longer
Don't watch it'll put your blood pressure through the roof! I hope baby girl arrives safely 🀎

Mar 2, 2024
What am i missing? I’m back in my favourite place πŸ™„ the hospital. Baby isn’t due for another 8 weeks but I was always going to have her in 4/5 weeks. Unfortunately I’m in premature labour πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ so just waiting for an action plan and hopefully we will be able to keep her cooking a little longer
Is this CC's first baby?!