Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

What am i missing? I’m back in my favourite place 🙄 the hospital. Baby isn’t due for another 8 weeks but I was always going to have her in 4/5 weeks. Unfortunately I’m in premature labour 🤦🏽‍♀️ so just waiting for an action plan and hopefully we will be able to keep her cooking a little longer
Aw good luck, hopefully she keeps cooking a little bit longer 💕. Your not missing much is an absolute s show people have gone to the lows of now having off the app phone calls with members of lisas family

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
What am i missing? I’m back in my favourite place 🙄 the hospital. Baby isn’t due for another 8 weeks but I was always going to have her in 4/5 weeks. Unfortunately I’m in premature labour 🤦🏽‍♀️ so just waiting for an action plan and hopefully we will be able to keep her cooking a little longer
I hope she stays cooking, be safe Mum and little bean 🥹🩵

Mar 15, 2024
england
Life on the edge you are a dick, saying we have all had trauma. I for one experienced trauma from my partner passing by his own hands. Yet I haven’t experienced child trauma. I believe they are completely different things. Children should be protected at all cost and what a child may have gone through when so innocent and beginning their life is heartbreaking. I will NEVER EVER compare their pain to mine as an adult, I could choose how I seek help or when to leave the house to take a minute. A child has no control over how they then deal with what ever they may have been through. ( I hope this makes sense and was worded respectfully. I have read it over a few times to be sure.) 😔

Omg, good luck 🤎🤎🤎 hope you’re doing well x

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Good luck x

Feb 29, 2024
Hope your baby gets another few more weeks to cook ❤️