Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Ignore Season 2 GIF by PBS

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
It's not your fault, Judas.
He's a fing scumbag and honestly thank you! You called him out, you let people know who he was and you didn't let him get away with s.

At first I thought he was funny when I joined and I thought he was just like the majority here, a regular person. You have helped everyone by making sure we all knew who that do was.

He's shown how depraved he is, I don't know the full extent (I don't ever want to) but by what he's done today/tonight he's shown it and it's undeniable.  If he has other accounts he'll be revealed soon enough and likewise (if hes not alreadt) put on ignore.
My other accounts won't be found out lol as no one else knows them and you rim me on one of them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I have affection for you to just like you do on my other 2 accounts it is what it is hun as I've told others yous could never get to the bottom of the real story of that mess but you keep being you your really an icon
Isn’t that what you do? Get obsessed with women, Mrs D he’s a wrongen and the ones he’s sat with in servers putting info and pictures out is horrific.

Johnny just do off

Feb 29, 2024
This is exactly the type of predatory behaviour you're being outed for. You don't have two other accounts. This isn't my first rodeo, you're trying to scare people and it won't work. I genuinely won't let you scare people here 😂
It’s against comment cafe policy to have multiple accounts 👀🤣 hopefully the admins don’t find out!

Mar 1, 2024
Ok so can everyone let me know if this is a good time to reiterate that I’m not a member or ex member of plm? Again the accusing by other cc accounts that were clearly plm members looking for each other, as proven today. it honestly had made me paranoid to speak in this group and being blamed in the future for associating with them in any way shape or form. That’s why I had stopped engaging, but please don’t let any plm members , former or present drive anyone off CC or on TikTok . It’s simply not fair that they ruin and are everywhere like a bad rash .