Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Morning peeps. It’s my birthday today, but I’ve decided I’m no longer aging a year, I’m reversing in age instead. Wasn’t watching much TikTok last night so I probably have loads of catching up to do!
Happy birthday luv, have a lush time 🎉🥳🎁

robin williams dancing GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Mar 15, 2024
england
Sorry but way before sally behaved how she did, I never liked the woman. I find her very patronising and although some people do have a natural calming presence about them. Sally TRIES to hard to come in lives and be the peace and voice regarding all topics. Now she’s having to sit and listen to everyone’s opinions on her, why hasn’t she taken her own advice and “just be calm sally, let people have their opinions sally, just embrace the lord sally” 🤦‍♀️ NO your choosing to arguing and fight your case although you told so many just just ignore all the hate when it was them. I can appreciate her age and that’s why I haven’t ran this lady with my mouth and kept it classy 🤪

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Ah, the classic let's call out a "bully" by bullying them stance. Someone saying something you don't like about someone you do like is not bullying. But speaking in a derogatory manner about a person's physical attributes is.

I'm currently in my "this app is full of the purest s of humanity" grumpy phase. I'm hoping to be back to taking the piss outta it all with you soon, but for now I want to stab them all in the eyes with rusty spoons.

angry cheer up GIF by David Firth