BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
It’s the vapes let me tell you guys don’t do it! Get well soon nob head 💖
No vapes for me, I'm old school, coffin nails all the way
sexy GIF

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Well, I spent my bh cleaning the garage/man cave out with this pleb and then we did the front and back gardens, THEN the bastard had the audacity to say oh I’ll mop the floor today when he waltz through the door just because I was doing cross stitching! Cheeky fing ming, I had been busy signing contracts, walking the dog and doing 3x loads of washing. Utter nob head I’m telling yer. HUSBAND No2 I’m ready for you

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
This GC talk is like watching kids pass notes in class, reading it, giggling, then looking at you.

I DIDN'T WANT TO BE IN WITH THE COOL KIDS ANYWAY.

GIF by South Park

I'm going to make my own group, and it's gonna be better, with hookers and alcohol and homemade membership cards made from cereal boxes.

Jean Claude Forest GIF by Tv8it

You had me at hookers
Count Me In High School Musical GIF by High School Musical: The Musical: The Series | Disney+

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
It's weird that Hayley kicked off about it because the voice note was exactly the same se she's been saying on lives. It wasn't any different.
I watched it earlier on YouTube she’s weird! I don’t know much about her, but she was making out this person in the discord was like some evil detective sent to ruin her credibility! I’m sure she’s doing a good job of that herself though! 🤣