Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Oh I used to be on Tattle but have joined here as Iโ€™ve got locked out of my tattle account and canโ€™t get back in so will probably just be on here from now on
Mad Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty

People hated me on there as I didnโ€™t agree with them ๐Ÿ˜‚ was fun sometimes as they often didnโ€™t agree with me ๐Ÿ˜‚ if I could get a code Iโ€™d probably rejoin but tbikk Iโ€™ll stay on here from now on as it seems much better
Angies thread over there is dead though?

pandabear8654

May 29, 2024
Cheshire in the united Kindgom
Are there any rules about starting threads about people? I know on tattle life they need to have 10k followers before you can start a thread about them but is there any rule like that on here? Thereโ€™s someone I want to start a thread about but they have less than 10k followers so Iโ€™m not sure if thatโ€™s against the rules or not?

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Are there any rules about starting threads about people? I know on tattle life they need to have 10k followers before you can start a thread about them but is there any rule like that on here? Thereโ€™s someone I want to start a thread about but they have less than 10k followers so Iโ€™m not sure if thatโ€™s against the rules or not?
No rules as far as I know, who's your beef with

@Admin this person needs help

Literally no rules here but they seem to be better at removing doxing stuff lately