Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Step Brothers Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Oh I’ve already made a thread asking in that section but no one had replied yet lol , sorry though
I don't want to burst your bubble but a tattle ban is usually a ip ban and a device ban, I'm a victim of this but I got my hands on someone's account and Iv moved since then πŸ‘Ή

Come on out Beth, you had plenty to say in EQ’s and you said you were CC. I’m unsure if you know your definitions but when I don’t personally gain, it isn’t selling out. Not sure why you’re attacking us both either.

The artwork is already made and I told EQ twice, I would continue to call out her crap and bullshit (in those exact words). She even reiterated it herself. I have no problem with a childrens’ charity gaining, I’m proud of it.

IMG_5307.jpeg
Some people don't see past the end off their noses never mind beth that a children's charity have had a nice donation for someones time and creativity, lets just troll instead. Absolutely idiotic behaviour from some people.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Some people don't see past the end off their noses never mind beth that a children's charity have had a nice donation for someones time and creativity, lets just troll instead. Absolutely idiotic behaviour from some people.
Couldn’t agree more luv! It really pissed me off that their dislike of EQ meant more to them than helping protect children. Never going to respect someone like that and so I blocked them and I never block πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ