Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MOSCOW MULE

May 8, 2024
Hollywood
She doesn’t trigger me” - Ang on EQ

She literally called the police about her gifting someone, last year. You are the epitome of 🫨 affected 🫨
I hope someone has the screen recording of that, I’ve never laughed so hard in my life, Angie was literally telling a police officer “evil queen has gifted some other strange TikTok name(can’t remember who)” but Angie was dead serious, the police at that point knew she was drunk and nuts. She will never be taken serious by them or anyone else again.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Flange selling an absolutely new and innovative idea, that has definitely not already been done, both on TV and TT 🙄

Im Out GIF by BBC

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
They’re on one of them 3 letter group pages. What’s she doing with Zac? 😭 I’m even more confused. Katie, explain yourself. Why did you have a blue dildo on your head?
I swear that group of weirdos love putting miscellaneous phallic shaped objects where they don’t belong…. Is it a game they play, or is it just a communal kink?
Episode 14 Sexual Innuendo GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Famous darlin!🤣 it was me that mentioned the message from the mod angie…. I’m not lying 🤣 why don’t you ask Teresa what she messaged me and probably loads of other people that were watching your lives at the time of you doing the rankings! 👀🤣
shall I give you a little clue flange….? No I don’t think I will… I mean you don’t normally care about receipts!

It’s not even a setup though.

I literally have messages from one of angies current mods about trolling her. I just don’t know how sufficient the messages are without the context of the live that was going on at the time.

But I’ll purposely be keeping them quiet for a bit longer just to get you sweating Angie. And to get the mod sweating who will know exactly who I am talking about.