Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Iv been blocked for telling her no to read it, im not arse licking some woman who's upset about a comment on a forum 😂
exactly! Let them be triggered, they made their mind up and with the likes of the people sat in those boxes who gives a do.

This is trying to tar us all.
do them

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Well you don’t speak for me and if you’re up the likes of Zia’s arse you’re likely to be one of the absolute weapons she gets to control 🙏🏼
Strangle Hold Me Back GIF by Cardi B

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
exactly! Let them be triggered, they made their mind up and with the likes of the people sat in those boxes who gives a do.

This is trying to tar us all.
do them
Some people were that unknown to the situation that I thought we were talking about Hayley comit and I had to apologise. Don't message kids and then announce it online for a pat on the back if she doesn't want people to tell her it's weird.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I think Angie knows what secret we are on about 😭 you can see how scared she is. She better unblock us all and tell Johnny to stop copying our accounts if she wants to negotiate
I don't negotiate with pedos, she's getting it. I'm encouraging her sister to come on my podcast 👹