Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Strangle Hold Me Back GIF by Cardi B
like I don’t know who they are but claim to write in the comments they’ll find out.

I really don’t give a do a woman is now crying over a comment , then mute people.

Let her be distraught, let them confide in the likes of johnny on accounts. Dumb fs

Anyways ….πŸ˜‚

like I don’t know who they are but claim to write in the comments they’ll find out.

I really don’t give a do a woman is now crying over a comment , then mute people.

Let her be distraught, let them confide in the likes of johnny on accounts. Dumb fs

Anyways ….πŸ˜‚
Crying summoning comment cafe to her live what does she want us to do 😭

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo

Anyways ….πŸ˜‚
As you were, I love it when everyone turns feral:ROFLMAO:
Dodgeball Dodgeballshouldas GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Hayley was one of the ones that defended pineapple and then realised she was lying and her, Charlie and someone else went live crying cause pineapple was meant to go live admitting it and she flaked 😭
Iv never saw her in my life not even as cals mod 😭 and ill never see her again because im blocked