Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
North Pole
Hayley was one of the ones that defended pineapple and then realised she was lying and her, Charlie and someone else went live crying cause pineapple was meant to go live admitting it and she flaked 😭
Wasn't she also asking people to help raise money for a wheelchair then all of a sudden the money was given to her for it? 🤔

Actually we could have a night off and do face masks, I don't have diarrhoea anymore
It’s nice having the weight of having to troll this hard, lifted a little. I may learn a new skill. I’ll start with a facemask though. Who’s skin to use though?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It’s nice having the weight of having to troll this hard, lifted a little. I may learn a new skill. I’ll start with a facemask though. Who’s skin to use though?
screen media films GIF

Apr 7, 2024
North Pole
She's fiesties friend as well. So bet the wheelchair was for her 😂
Honestly I'm so certain it was her, I remember listening to a conversation about then all gathering 1k for her but then came on live gloating about how someone gave her the money but couldn't say who.
Surely her benefit money should help towards that? Although I have no clue with benefit money, so could be wrong 😭

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
These people are seriously deluded. We call out bullshit, wronguns and sty behaviour like they claim to do, but the minute we call them out we are pieces of s 😂 Not our fault we get there 1st and notice more than the simps in the comments and boxes FFS. They have no one else to come at but us as they have do all to chat about! So they come at us all as a collective. Clutching 😂
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Honestly I'm so certain it was her, I remember listening to a conversation about then all gathering 1k for her but then came on live gloating about how someone gave her the money but couldn't say who.
Surely her benefit money should help towards that? Although I have no clue with benefit money, so could be wrong 😭
I literally have no idea. I just know she's friends with fiesty. 🤪

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
okay so from what has been said. There was a young person safe guarded and then comments were made in here which have caused offence. IMG_8296.jpeg

What??? No idea where she’s live but Hayley don’t be coming at me when you openly admitted unblocking a minor from the live and then saying you messaged her. What right do you have to be messaging people’s children? Safeguarding? If you knew the meaning of that word you would absolutely never have thought to message. It absolutely wasn’t your place. You wanted to be a hero, and you won’t convince me otherwise. And for the people in the live egging her on, shame on you, and perhaps change your live settings to 18+.