Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
If cockercunt had come on straight away and simply said ‘I’m not this woman’ and stuck with that instead of feeding into it and making Lisa believe she was Jenny then it wouldn’t have escalated. There were so many ways to show she wasn’t this woman but she chose to wind up an obviously ill woman! For that she can do off

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Jesus Christ

Kim Kardashian Reality Tv GIF

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Get to do ya lanky streak of piss

postman pat GIF
Imagine someone like him coming in here calling us trolls!
Here’s a thing DJ Decdor, I heard you trying to convince your daughter she loved you the other day 😂. Just wait till she’s older and she can find all these lovely things her daddy got up too! Well he’s racist! He takes the piss out of people with disabilities, he calls women some lovely names and he’s manipulated probably people with disabilities to buy her a maccies on the weekend when you’re allowed to see her.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Imagine someone like him coming in here calling us trolls!
Here’s a thing DJ Decdor, I heard you trying to convince your daughter she loved you the other day 😂. Just wait till she’s older and she can find all these lovely things her daddy got up too! Well he’s racist! He takes the piss out of people with disabilities, he calls women some lovely names and he’s manipulated probably people with disabilities to buy her a maccies on the weekend when you’re allowed to see her.
This is it. Your online footprint is there forever