Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Demi seriously needs to clear that throat. She’s going to choke on that phlegm
Wouldn’t be a bad thing
disgusted choke GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I don’t usually speak on kids s but can people, like MOTHERS!!! Start putting their children fing first?
I just think it's weird that they had makeup and face paint, two very fun things for kids to play with or dress up with. But no diadro thought the kid should wear fishnets.

And Remi describes it as disturbing. She knows it's weird.

Nov 10, 2023
It’s pointless, all reports come back no violation. It’s fed. Wish there was a hunter that wasn’t in it for clout and to be up miss reds ass, to send it to.
He’s just gone off because someone doxxed his number in the comments. It seems there’s a weird ass team trying to sting him in a round about way.

I just think it's weird that they had makeup and face paint, two very fun things for kids to play with or dress up with. But no diadro thought the kid should wear fishnets.

Well that’s the issue. Why would he say that? Either he’s playing up to the nonce thing, which is incredibly disturbing. Or he just is a brazen nonce which is even worse. I’d have gone mad if my bloke said that bout my kid

Nov 10, 2023

wtf would any adult want a kid to wear fishnets. That’s definitely giving nonce vibes.