Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Morning you beautiful humans 😘😘
Seen surgeon I have a very bad flare up of diverticulitis they up the iv antibiotics up more pain relief they taking more bloods tomorrow if they show anything then another ct scan then after that surgery to drain the puss but I’m hoping the antibiotics work but he said it really bad they worried it might perforate still can’t eat proper food just jelly ice cream soup 😘😘

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Seen surgeon I have a very bad flare up of diverticulitis they up the iv antibiotics up more pain relief they taking more bloods tomorrow if they show anything then another ct scan then after that surgery to drain the puss but I’m hoping the antibiotics work but he said it really bad they worried it might perforate still can’t eat proper food just jelly ice cream soup 😘😘
Awe no, I’m sending positive energy, just rest as much as you can

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Watching miss booguettes replays in remis
The Office Lol GIF

Nov 10, 2023
Hope you get better soon. 💗

I won’t be present today as I have plans so if Alex could kindly do his live whilst I’m away, that would be appreciated, I’d like to miss his 3 hour speech of deflection, “that’s the things see…”, heavy breathing, probable mushroom tugging, bringing no receipts but saying “shall I show you the evidence, right hold on” and him threatening to murder us again, if we make miss red have another fake panic attack.

Thanks for reading xx