Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Tommy Robinson is on his march in London
Best Friends Fighting GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
It could be financial why Charlie's devices are checked as he will be responsible for his sisters finances. I doubt very much any S offences would make him suitable to be his sisters carer. This topic they are speculating on is very dangerous.
he says he has power of attorney and is in control of his sister's finances, and it's because of this that his devices are checked, so you're spot on. I haven't any experience/knowledge with POA, but some other people say that that isn't a condition of POA.

No Idea Idk GIF by Big Brother

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
he says he has power of attorney and is in control of his sister's finances, and it's because of this that his devices are checked, so you're spot on. I haven't any experience/knowledge with POA, but some other people say that that isn't a condition of POA.

I have POA for my son and don't get checked but it could be due to perhaps something in his past financially. It could be because he's a brother not a parent. It could be because he's on benefits himself. It could be, sad to say, because he's a traveller, we know they can be discriminated against. There could be any reason really. But I don't think the reason is because of any SO.

My opinion only

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

I'm POA over my granparents, Iv never had my devices checked 🤷‍♀️

Oct 24, 2023
Could it be the fact that it isn't just POA , but his sister is non verbal too and perhaps he has her banking on his phone or something similar ? I'm not fan of Charlie but I wouldn't want somebody labelled as that if it wasn't true
I don't watch him because I don't like him but from what I read I don't get the impression he's ever offered an explanation.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I don't watch him because I don't like him but from what I read I don't get the impression he's ever offered an explanation.
It's possible he said it so people would get off his back, like "my devices are checked so I'm obviously a good guy" so maybe he doesn't actually get his devices checked. Does that make sense?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It's possible he said it so people would get off his back, like "my devices are checked so I'm a good guy" so maybe he doesn't actually get his devices checked. Does that make sense?
Could well be , I remember seeing SRs of his battles with younger men (still of age) but it's still creepy a man of his age talking to 18 year olds in that manner

Oct 24, 2023
It's possible he said it so people would get off his back, like "my devices are checked so I'm a good guy" so maybe he doesn't actually get his devices checked. Does that make sense?
It would be really dump because it's not a usual thing to happen. It's unusual to get a regular device check for a good reason.

On another note Lisa is claiming no face has shared documents?

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I have POA for my son and don't get checked but it could be due to perhaps something in his past financially. It could be because he's a brother not a parent. It could be because he's on benefits himself. It could be, sad to say, because he's a traveller, we know they can be discriminated against. There could be any reason really. But I don't think the reason is because of any SO.

My opinion only
I wondered if Charlie may be mixing a POA with a deputyship order for property and finances? I know there are more stringent checks when you are granted a deputyship order but even then, I'm not aware of a requirement to agree to devices being checked as a precursor to obtaining this order. Who knows.