Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

He did try to explain it as being more associated with the financial aspect of it because he is responsible for all his sisters money but all most hear is dEvIcEs ChEcKeD
Like I said I don't watch him, he's insufferable. Iv never known anyone to need a device check because they are a POA. Maybe he shouldn't say s online if he doesn't like it being discussed πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Like I said I don't watch him, he's insufferable. Iv never known anyone to need a device check because they are a POA. Maybe he shouldn't say s online if he doesn't like it being discussed πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
My sentiments exactly, don't say s like "oh, I get my devices checked on the regular...it's not weird though, it's just because I'm power of attorney for my sister." IT SOUNDS WEIRD

Apr 7, 2024
North Pole
Omg where is the dramaaa 😭 give me something to get through this day πŸ™
im feeling the same might pre empt thigs walk to the shop for snacks and have a nana nap ill probs miss 10 chapters
I'm trying my hardest not to fall asleep so I can possibly get an early night, but knowing there isn't any drama happening is making me feel more drained.

This s needs to liven the do up ASAP

My sentiments exactly, don't say s like "oh, I get my devices checked on the regular...it's not weird though, it's just because I'm power of attorney for my sister." IT SOUNDS WEIRD
And I don't know if this is dumb but if a device was checked for finances, would they be checking if someone's got dodgy pics on their camera roll 😭 let's see if you've photographed any money 😭

Well I’m back after a fabulous holiday. Hope some of you have managed to touch some grass hug a tree & learnt some manners. And the people I like here missed you all
I haven't unfortunately Iv been chronically online the whole time. Haven't even saw sunlight or washed for 7 days. I'm also more awful than ever. Hope your holiday was rotten Shiela and you got all sunburned πŸ‘Ή. It was lush of you to come back so passive aggressively. We've been so bored without you 🀎

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
And I don't know if this is dumb but if a device was checked for finances, would they be checking if someone's got dodgy pics on their camera roll 😭 let's see if you've photographed any money 😭
"Did you remember to check his camera roll to see if he's been snapping any shots of stacks of cash?" 😭😭 That is just not something that happens, yeah maybe they might check accounts if there's suspicion but otherwise I really don't think they're asking for all of someone's devices and trawling through them. They don't have the manpower to put in the hours for that ffs

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Apparently LisaMarie’s ex is going live tonight with her ex best friend Glow Queen

Tamela Mann What GIF by TV One