Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
england
Bridgey’s only videos that make me laugh are the ones without her filters, her greasy ass face. I don’t give a s what I say about the woman, i have no respect for her. She met a man while he was in prison may I add and moved him into her family home. Who the do dose that. After my heartbeat and soul mate passed away, i met A man yeeeeears after and we never moved in with each other for 2 years. I won’t just let anyone round my kids do that s. 15 years together and that man still knows my boundaries with my kids. (Not to say Tommy isn’t a good man, he could well be, he could also be a brilliant family man, but she shouldn’t have moved him in so quickly in my opinion)

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Why she under smile’s account! wtf

Ok so

The amber account I used last night, it never got blocked, so I wanted to infiltrate the box again so I changed the name to look like someone Angie knew so I would get in the box straight away, so that’s why it looked like I was on smiles account. It’s not it’s the same Amber account just with name change

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Chester just joined Luke’s live. Did Luke ever address his best friends racism?

Tamela Mann What GIF by TV One

Nov 10, 2023
Ok so

The amber account I used last night, it never got blocked, so I wanted to infiltrate the box again so I changed the name to look like someone Angie knew so I would get in the box straight away, so that’s why it looked like I was on smiles account. It’s not it’s the same Amber account just with name change
Bridgey really embarrassed herself. Her ego is way too big.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Bridgey’s only videos that make me laugh are the ones without her filters, her greasy ass face. I don’t give a s what I say about the woman, i have no respect for her. She met a man while he was in prison may I add and moved him into her family home. Who the do dose that. After my heartbeat and soul mate passed away, i met A man yeeeeears after and we never moved in with each other for 2 years. I won’t just let anyone round my kids do that s. 15 years together and that man still knows my boundaries with my kids. (Not to say Tommy isn’t a good man, he could well be, he could also be a brilliant family man, but she shouldn’t have moved him in so quickly in my opinion)
I honestly know nothing about her, I genuinely didn’t know if she was like a reality tv show person who has a blue tick and thinks they’re Beyoncé but she just didn’t want to tell me did she 🤣🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Bridgey really embarrassed herself. Her ego is way too big.
I honestly don’t think I’m particularly funny, right, but sometimes people find me funny and that’s great. But she was trying to make these jokes and I was genuinely speechless like, I didn’t have a clue what she was trying to imply and that’s why I asked her to rephrase because I hand on heart didnt understand what it meant but she thought she did something 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nov 10, 2023
I honestly know nothing about her, I genuinely didn’t know if she was like a reality tv show person who has a blue tick and thinks they’re Beyoncé but she just didn’t want to tell me did she 🤣🤣
It was taken off her not long ago for threatening behaviour. Shes not a nice person at all. She got it back with help from frenchie