Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Lisa has been live with obvious sh and crying. I just don't know why she would say that to this young woman when she does the same thing. There was only about 10 people watching and I guess she thought she wouldn't be noticed by anyone who knows of her.

I’m going to give a no doubt unpopular opinion here but I called this 3 hours in a private conversation because unfortunately it has become a predictable pattern of behaviour whenever anyone is due to go live to debunk aspects of her versions of events.

I stand on what I have previously said. I don’t discount her trauma. In fact if anything I think it may be a contributing factor in why she behaves as she does now.

My heart says I’d love to see her actually genuinely step away from social media until she can get the help she needs. My skeptical head says that at some point between now and 8pm she’ll go live again in yet a more heightened state, with more viewers and people fuelling her.

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Angie for PM 👀👀👀👀 fml I need another holiday hearing this .

Who Are You Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
She’s refusing to understand the point. How can you hold a live about MH and have the likes of Dave in there who’s been very aggressive towards Paige & Taurian, then expect their group to feel safe in there.
He’s also threatened violence on multiple women, threatened to grape one too. Yep, smart move Hann