Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Never seen Chester’s freckles before. Is he ashamed of them
Confused Jeremy Renner GIF

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Anyone else watching Hann? I’m not buying that she just wanted to “see the good in everyone” and “bring everyone together for one night” she’s forcing the naivety
Nah, she talks s! She wanted to rise up the ranks and now she’s there her old friends can get in the bin! It was clear from day 1 with that girl.

Feb 29, 2024
Just a quicky as on train. Sat at a table seat with hubby and a man is sat opposite. I'm asking hubby when we get train back I'm hoping it's not full with people travelling back from the march. Didn't realise chap hand a Stone Island t.shirt on 🤣🤣🤣 he got up as he was going to get off next stop and someone said 'you got nice clobber on mate' 🤣🤣🤣 and saying you have to stand up for what's right 🤣🤣🤣 feel a right t 🤣🤣

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Mama Gee and Marcel aren’t taking any prisoners in this live when it comes to what she’s done and how she’s behaved and I love it
I’ve come out because she’s pissing me off! You cannot hold a live on mh then have all the big creators in who have affected so many, she just wants to stamp her feet and say ‘I’ll be friends with who I want’.. you do you Hann but don’t be shocked when people like Marcel are side eyeing you! Most of us have been side eyeing you for a long time

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
I’ve come out because she’s pissing me off! You cannot hold a live on mh then have all the big creators in who have affected so many, she just wants to stamp her feet and say ‘I’ll be friends with who I want’.. you do you Hann but don’t be shocked when people like Marcel are side eyeing you! Most of us have been side eyeing you for a long time
Paige is about to lose her last nerve with her! I’ll keep you updated if anything juicy happens