Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What!!!!! 😮
About 4 weeks ago? Maybe longer when it all came out. I don't screen record but we were all watching it. Ryan Steele said he had contacted smokes victim and Luke/Hann were discussing ways to her in the box to be allowed to speak despite only being 17. Hann suggested she wrote a statement and let them or her mum read it. Luke got annoyed at people telling him it was wrong, then. Everyone left then he had a mini tantrum about not being allowed because the issue needed awareness.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
About 4 weeks ago? Maybe longer when it all came out. I don't screen record but we were all watching it. Ryan Steele said he had contacted smokes victim and Luke/Hann were discussing ways to her in the box to be allowed to speak despite only being 17. Hann suggested she wrote a statement and let them or her mum read it. Luke got annoyed at people telling him it was wrong, then. Everyone left then he had a mini tantrum about not being allowed because the issue needed awareness.
Ahhhh s yeah I remember going mad over that because he was wanting to question her

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I remember , wanted to interrogate her with his gifts on

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Let's not forgot that Luke had a paddy when he was told he wasn't allowed to interview Smokes vitcim because she's only 17 now and it's weird to search for children of sexual assault online.
Wtf is wrong with these people. Not only is that so inappropriate, it’s 18+ to go live. I’m so sick of these people building their platforms off others pain & misery

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Hang on, if she is 17 now and 14 at the time..

It was said before that SMOKES is 27 now, but he claimed it happened 5 years ago so he was 21/22. But if the girl has only aged 3 years, then that means he was more 23/24 when it happened??

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yeah, smokes. I feel like he’s maybe warping the truth a little because he’s saying it happened longer ago than it did, to give impression he was younger. He allowed Alfie to believe he was 17 when it happened.
I didn't know what age he is but it's been said she was 14, he was 19 and she's 17 now and it was 4 years ago. She must be due to turn 18, I just wanted to remind everyone that Luke and Hann kicked off when they were told it was inappropriate to contact her.