Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
York
Alfred Hitchcock Skull GIF
waiting on ca be like :ROFLMAO:

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
My assumptions are that the majority of members of CC are on average size 24 heffers who consume vast amounts of pizzas, kebabs and burgers with a penchant for Loose Women. We’ll have no fear King Kesh is here. I’m off to eat my fufu and beef stew, I love how triggered you all are by my presence 🤣🤣
You realise we can just ignore you right 😂

Nov 10, 2023
My assumptions are that the majority of members of CC are on average size 24 heffers who consume vast amounts of pizzas, kebabs and burgers with a penchant for Loose Women. We’ll have no fear King Kesh is here. I’m off to eat my fufu and beef stew, I love how triggered you all are by my presence 🤣🤣
Get it right. I’m size 16 and love cheesy chips with garlic sauce and cheese and onion pasty’s from Greggs. Basically I love cheese.

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
No one’s triggered do face 🤣🤣

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
I'm flattered you think I'm size 24!! I'm more of a 28-30 but I'll take the complement 😘