Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Can not  stand the entitlement of everyone in Lu.Ci's (including Lu.Ci herself) - they're sat there whining and moaning about success on an app because they feel that they are different, news flash the 'content' I've witnessed from only a couple of those present in that live was dull enough to bore even the most peppy of fers to sleep and if I have to listen Lu.Ci sing  ever again (against my will I might add) I might genuinely delete TT.

They all have homes, clothing, can eat what they like/drink what they like, go on holidays (which they fund by begging on TT) and they have the sheer audacity to moan about being hard done by? There are currently children who's entire lives have been turned upside down because they've lost their relatives, people in various parts of the world are being subjected to atrocities, there are those that are starving, forced to leave everything they know behind due to risk to their lives...and Lu.Ci and her friends are  moaning about their 'hardships' on a fing app.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Why is the Wolf going on like he won first place at the olympics or something?
I like Wolf he has kind eyes 😭 but it's all abit iffy - 18.3 million diamond coins for what exactly? and his friendships with Doran's, DG etc tecky as do.
his big gifter Claire who just rewarded Delusive with a lion was supportive of Pearl when she sparked off that race war. It doesn't look good.

Last edited:
Ffs Lu.ci. If I want to hear music I’ll stick on bands that I like, not rejects from a tv show that bore me with their attempt at music. If you’re not getting the exposure you want on TikTok, move to an app that supports musicians and stop begging for gifts. Or you could start writing and releasing decent music. It’s not good music. I’d never sit and listen to that s

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
What does G Crew even do that’s worthy of recognition? He’s been bitching for weeks now, none of you deserve anything for sitting in a gaming chair shouting “go through the glove” “snipe snipe” 50 times a day. The entitlement is crazy.
Imagine the boxes going and all we have left is grown men and women begging like do

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Ffs Lu.ci. If I want to hear music I’ll stick on bands that I like, not rejects from a tv show that bore me with their attempt at music. If you’re not getting the exposure you want on TikTok, move to an app that supports musicians and stop begging for gifts. Or you could start writing and releasing decent music. It’s not good music. I’d never sit and listen to that s
She's churning out s music like nobody's business. She mentioned yesterday she's also an aspiring author. That's one book I won't be rushing to buy

Imagine the boxes going and all we have left is grown men and women begging like do
I’ll just start watching Netflix again. I’m not arsed 😭 I only watch TikTok cause the drama is constant. If it goes I’ll not be upset. I’ll just start being more dramatic in my real life and watch more tv series again, maybe troll a few dicks I don’t like on YouTube. I find it easy to adapt to new situations, even though I hate change

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I’ll just start watching Netflix again. I’m not arsed 😭 I only watch TikTok cause the drama is constant. If it goes I’ll not be upset. I’ll just start being more dramatic in my real life and watch more tv series again, maybe troll a few dicks I don’t like on YouTube. I find it easy to adapt to new situations, even though I hate change
If the drama goes I'm gone too, along with many others. I'm the opposite, I find it hard to get used to new situations. When a new Dr who comes about it's takes me many months and deep breaths to move on and start watching