stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
AED93DF1-36B7-4FCD-8B6B-66179FD1DB8D.jpeg
Fun Brother GIF

Mar 15, 2024
York
Not clued up on who panda is.
Any correlation with Reds original gang? Rhys, birdy, shelly..
Reason I ask is all I can think of is that massive gift campaign Red ran for Shelly, only for her to disappear into thin air, never to be spoken about again 🤷‍♀️
i asked in a live a couple months back apparently money wasnt spent on the op shelley needed and sent it her daughter instead so thats probs why they wont want backlash

Mar 15, 2024
York
Not clued up on who panda is.
Any correlation with Reds original gang? Rhys, birdy, shelly..
Reason I ask is all I can think of is that massive gift campaign Red ran for Shelly, only for her to disappear into thin air, never to be spoken about again 🤷‍♀️
pandas the one thats been accusing someone of sa or something at a party tik toks got talents the one she has accused

AlexBrighamLive

Jun 5, 2024
English
Hello comment cafe. I know you desperate housewives are awaiting my return and my live to see who I'm exposing.

I thought youse deserved a spoiler because youse haven't mocked my winky in a few days.

I'm coming for PLM. Aki is back on the app under the alias general tariq and I have it under good authority and stonewall facts that he's been using my winky picture pretending it's his. I'm going to be exposing them one by one and jeffery will be driving me to their locations to fight them. Tam has been coaching me to be the very best nonce collector I can be.

Feb 27, 2024
Panda is married to a millionaire, called Lionking. They bought friends by gifting them heavily, such as to Adams Ark. Then they got salty as people were allegedly taking advantage of them. Panda and Lionking did an interview with Red’s lapdog Rhys and accused Adams Ark of not spending the money they gifted him on kennels he said he was going to build, but he did use it on that. Panda and Lionking only had friends due to buying people with cash. She’s friends with Gracie.

Feb 27, 2024
Hello comment cafe. I know you desperate housewives are awaiting my return and my live to see who I'm exposing.

I thought youse deserved a spoiler because youse haven't mocked my winky in a few days.

I'm coming for PLM. Aki is back on the app under the alias general tariq and I have it under good authority and stonewall facts that he's been using my winky picture pretending it's his. I'm going to be exposing them one by one and jeffery will be driving me to their locations to fight them. Tam has been coaching me to be the very best nonce collector I can be.
This isn’t Alex as he’s too much of a pussy to fight anyone.