Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I don't know who this Jules is but I was watching a live earlier where Johnny said hello to her. Are they friends?

IMG_8769.png
When I saw this, I was instinct to screenshot it. I forgot I had, as I was on my way out, listening in on the live. She didn’t reply to milky bum, but that’s probably because she don’t want evidence of her chatting publicly because she keeps getting outed and chucked out of others discords

Morning all, no sleep the night before caught up with me.

you all know I wasn’t happy with Cal and I’m grateful you all understood why. I did hear beforehand he’s upset Mrs D and made threats so me and Judas decided not to humour him. Because we didn’t he got worse because he wasn’t getting his own way, which can I add, is forcing us to watch him.

I think we all worked out he has issues which we empathised with. But we would be massive hypocrites to let it be an excuse. I just hope one day, he does get the right support and stop pushing people away like that.

Jules, you ain’t even quirky, you’re just a boomer. I’ll do what I need to do now.

Lactose anal cavity. You tried to do something with your fake Judas account, and then one of me, but you were obvious from the start. Thanks for confirming it yesterday though.
IMG_8770.jpeg

IMG_8771.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
IMG_8704.jpeg
Justjules aka quirky queen. Known associate of Johnny. There’s a video somewhere of her being his mod as well I think. I’ll have to look for it. She also lied about an unaliving attempt . She is one of the biggest trouble causers/s stirrers.

She used to mod for Red and was generally a mod beg wherever she went. She mods for Gracie, charliefairys and EQ minx that I know of atm. And probably mods for many more.

She was also associated with fiesty and co before as well.
I remember when loads s came out that she was with the 3 worded lot & Johnny because everyone went at her she said she SH went to hospital but it turned out to be lies dangerous t it is mark my word you ugly little t every live I see you in you’re getting it I know you read in here as well you ugly fish faced mutt ….

I remember when loads s came out that she was with the 3 worded lot & Johnny because everyone went at her she said she SH went to hospital but it turned out to be lies dangerous t it is mark my word you ugly little t every live I see you in you’re getting it I know you read in here as well you ugly fish faced mutt ….
So I was supporting Alex at this time. This was when Alex had people in exposing Angie for having Johnny and Quirky Queen in her lives. He had ex PLM talk bout Johnny. Johnny faked an image of Alex being in his server (and forgot to edit one of the time stamps 😂😂).

That night it was said on Angies that no one could get hold of QQ and she said something worrying. Harley/unicorn FYP jumped up to tell Ang and demand Ang rings her. Ang reluctantly did this but couldn’t get a hold of her. Then someone later said that her daughter said an ambulance had come and taken QQ to hospital. It later came out that the police stated no ambulance had been there for the welfare check. She faked it.

I told you my memory was good 😭

Last edited:
Guys if I can find all the receipts proofing she lied because I don’t keep a lot stuff I’ll proof it because Mrs doudtfire is an amazing person who does not deserve this wether you like me or not on here. I hate to think Jules is ruining this app experience for another person.
It’s ok, I remember. Didn’t you speak to her daughter?

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
So I was supporting Alex at this time. This was when Alex had people in exposing Angie for having Johnny and Quirky Queen in her lives. He had ex PLM talk bout Johnny. Johnny faked an image of Alex being in his server (and forgot to edit one of the time stamps 😂😂).

That night it was said on Angies that no one could get hold of QQ and she said something worrying. Harley/unicorn FYP jumped up to tell Ang and demand Ang rings her. Ang reluctantly did this but couldn’t get a hold of her. Then someone later said that her daughter said an ambulance had come and taken QQ to hospital. It later came out that the police stated no ambulance had been there for the welfare check. She faked it.

I told you my memory was good 😭
Yep that’s the night