Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 3, 2024
uk
Wonder if Alfie has any male friends his own age? Strange that he enjoys hanging about with middle aged women
Party Meme GIF by Island Records UK

Who big bad Barry? 😂 he does my nut in!!

Nov 10, 2023
What do you think it’s there to look bad? I’m gonna go watch it because I was definitely pottering around at this point.
I don’t think it looks bad. It’s just she’s Tony’s mod isn’t she and seems a bit convenient to have the the part up with exposed in the box. Or I just could be looking into it to much.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I don’t think it looks bad. It’s just she’s Tony’s mod isn’t she and seems a bit convenient to have the the part up with exposed in the box. Or I just could be looking into it to much.
Wait what? I never watch the observer and know nothing about them but I always see people rimming them. They are tonys mod?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Oh is she? I honestly hope she’s watched it and is having a think about things, she’s such a lovely lady whenever I’ve spoken to her and I can’t see her defending any of it.

I’m so pissed off I deleted his live recording. I didn’t even watch it so don’t know what he even said 😫