Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
There are a lot of things happen on tt that I can agree to a point that people are being offended just to be offended. I agree there are snowflakes to some things that are said. But not to what EQ said last night. It was horribly offensive. I can accept dark humour but that wasn't it.

And I completely agree with this. I’ve been very vocal and actually called TopGirl out in boxes for using the slurs she did because it is offensive and they shouldn’t be using them or any of the homophobic slurs EQ used either.

I’ve never believed EQ was an act. Nice Chelsey was the act. EQ is the real Chelsey.

I just understand that people come on social media for support networks etc. I’ve done it myself following a bereavement but I just can’t see how some of these environments are doing people’s mental health any good.

May 18, 2024
uk
I’m not blaming gracie but what she said is completely wrong. The people who are offended the most is the same people that were offended by DG who’s related or friends with people with disabilities. DG and EQ are in the same vile category. Some things that EQ doesn’t offended me but what she said last night offends me massively. And i’m not a wet wipe

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Looks like cockercunts is back

Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

I’d hoping the condescending t would stay gone

(Wishful thinking!)