Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'll call Can Ange out on the fed things  she has said (I'll call EQ out as well and any of the other fs) so this is getting called out too.

GCrew, you're a mess - sitting in your 'gaff' talking like a 'roadman' when you're about as 'hard' as an overcooked noodle.

You rage over the slightest of things, yeah - Can Ange called you a ped? So just throw back in her face that she said some debatable s then - don't bring the fact that she lost a child into it when you know saying something like that on a live with others listening (who have potentially also lost children/can't have children) are going to be triggered by it, it's giving head empty/no thoughts.

Maybe, GSpew, stop concerning yourself with this BS, take yourself outside for a change and go sort your hairline out - its quite atrocious. Perhaps you could also update your wardrobe because the JD Sports job lot aesthetic just isn't it.
It's giving "My Ma bought me these Umbro socks at Xmas."

Kindly and sincerely, GEww, get to do and take all the other s fs with you, kurvo.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
As far as I'm concerned none of them give a do what EQ said, because they have ALL done and said questionable things. This is being used as a tit for tat.

Is there any creators on tiktok that aren't hypocrites? Honestly I can't think of any at this stage.

Also cockerpoo with her sly little voice ... how can no one see what a s stirring little weapon she is.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
not quirky queen going off , triggered about group chats leaking and blocked me :ROFLMAO: someone had to ask her
Learn Game Master GIF by Hyper RPG

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Yeah Gracie said it’s not that deep and that she casually uses the S slur herself 😳

Apparently she thinks as long as it’s not aimed directly to a disabled person then it’s fine 😠
If someone used a slur against me I wouldn't be offended for ME if it didn't relate to me however as a human I'd sure as hell defend the people it did relate to!!!!!!

And to sit there and brazenly admit she casually uses the S slur herself like it's ok is ridiculous.