Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I don't understand why TeeTee is still sitting in their boxes after what happened...
Angie said last night that she'd only "bring her back for a laugh, because her singing was so bad".
I feel like they're only going to jab at her more tonight...

OMG I literally came here to say the same thing 🫣 it’s borderline masochistic. Even though Pearl is being ok the comments from Angie’s lot are continuing to stripe her.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
@stoney 😈 @Zias false teeth whoever else. She said on her live about 5 months ago that her sons father is amazing and he loves going to his dads house by the sea. 2 months ago she said the dad doesn't want him online. This week she said he is no longer seeing his dad and he's a criminal and won't be discussing it they are moving to Scotland.

When Diadro was at hers before he got his teeth done he said she cannot bring her dogs. She said I need to bring Harry? He sleeps with her son every night and diadro said no because he wants Rottweilers.

Hes said he had a house to move into this weekend and she's coming, today he's said the house needs a lot of work done. It's not adding up.

He's also angry last night he mad £20 on the box battles and said it's not worth it for him anymore.

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
I'm in tears 1000002714.png 1000002715.png 1000002716.png 1000002717.png 1000002718.jpg 1000002719.jpg 1000002720.jpg
What a s show Alex's live was. It was all me me me , "don't get things twisted " stonewall facts what a joke. This guy dosent get it ok I will say it clearly
do OF BRIGHAM NO ONE fING WANTS YOU jesus man will you just do off you can NEVER make amends for what you did or said , too many people affected me being one. Stay away from tiktok leave us survivors alone seeing and hearing you triggers us PLEASE STAY AWAY

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
@stoney 😈 @Zias false teeth whoever else. She said on her live about 5 months ago that her sons father is amazing and he loves going to his dads house by the sea. 2 months ago she said the dad doesn't want him online. This week she said he is no longer seeing his dad and he's a criminal and won't be discussing it they are moving to Scotland.

When Diadro was at hers before he got his teeth done he said she cannot bring her dogs. She said I need to bring Harry? He sleeps with her son every night and diadro said no because he wants Rottweilers.

Hes said he had a house to move into this weekend and she's coming, today he's said the house needs a lot of work done. It's not adding up.

He's also angry last night he mad £20 on the box battles and said it's not worth it for him anymore.
What the do! He’s actually disgusting! Remi is just as bad too! Feel sorry for the poor lad tbh! I don’t like to talk on kids I’m more talking about remis parenting! As I said earlier who lets their fella dress their son up in fishnet tights and post it on the internet it just makes me feel sick! I get kids like to dress up and and have fun! The problem is putting it online where a potential predator could get hold of it and do whatever they want with it! She only cares about money and clearly that’s gonna dry up soon and then where will she be? 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What the do! He’s actually disgusting! Remi is just as bad too! Feel sorry for the poor lad tbh! I don’t like to talk on kids I’m more talking about remis parenting! As I said earlier who lets their fella dress their son up in fishnet tights and post it on the internet it just makes me feel sick! I get kids like to dress up and and have fun! The problem is putting it online where a potential predator could get hold of it and do whatever they want with it! She only cares about money and clearly that’s gonna dry up soon and then where will she be? 🤣
There were messages leaked where Remi thought it would be funny to go after Diadro for views and to upset Sophie. She got him, fell for his bullshit and now she's the one being controlled and abused. I have less sympathy for her than his other ex's because she still helps him taunt Sophie. But every woman involved with him is being somewhat abused. It's scary that TikTok are letting him start an agency.