Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I’m sorry to anyone who was in my live and was affected. I wasn’t sure how it happened that the live took such a swift turn, but stuff got mentioned that then ended up making me sad, and I also don’t know how to handle upset people, in real life and everything, because I don’t know what to say and I just feel sad. And I didn’t want to shut him down but I also couldn’t keep listening because I avoid situations like that.

I just didn’t know how to avoid it when it was my own live. I just feel really bad incase anyone was made to feel upset by what was being said and I couldn’t control it because I ran away to another room.

Thank you though to the babes helping me out. I’m going to send you a life sized cut out of Karma Kas to say thanks.
You all handled a very difficult situation sensibly and with sensitivity.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Don't think it was anything new , I don't always get the exposures if it's not fresh stuff but hopefully there was new people to Angie that have seen it
Maybe it'll be helpful if all her scandals are in the same place. I don't watch Angie reruns though. I barely which her anymore because it's the same subject everyday 😭

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Wtf I've just heard black heart Chloe compare child SA to drunk Angies story of the paramedic "attacking" her AS AN ADULT!!! Another uneducated idiot mocking survivors
No angie said she had never been SA and she said Angie had told a story about being SA by a paramedic so just proving again angies a fing lier