Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Think he's getting too cocky for his liking... he is a mod for puke as well 🤨
Maybe he needs a lesson on how to troll properly
Warning Rebecca Wisocky GIF by CBS

Feb 27, 2024
London
Wtf I've just heard black heart Chloe compare child SA to drunk Angies story of the paramedic "attacking" her AS AN ADULT!!! Another uneducated idiot mocking survivors
Oh piss off and get facts straight.You are twisting Chloe's words.Most in here know full well that's he wouldn't mock survivors.

Educate yourself,moron.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I think you might have taken it up wrong. When I initially read your comment I knew it couldn't be right and I've just heard Chloes explanation and she didn't compare the two.

EDIT.Unsure why this didn't attach the comment I was replying too

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Wtf I've just heard black heart Chloe compare child SA to drunk Angies story of the paramedic "attacking" her AS AN ADULT!!! Another uneducated idiot mocking survivors
Saville's victims/survivors weren't just kids, he preyed on anybody who was vulnerable so how you going to twist it now?

Mar 15, 2024
York
Saville's victims/survivors weren't just kids, he preyed on anybody who was vulnerable so how you going to twist it now?
i worked with a matron that said he was creepy when she was a nursing student said he was creepy back then and they were classes as adults let alone the minors she said she hasd stories but wasnt comfortable talking about them