UK
She's going to kill me

colton underwood GIF by The Bachelor

god help me real housewives of atlanta GIF

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Come On Reaction GIF

Alex's 'platform' is  not a safe space, its a playground for him and his fellow narcissists to prey on potential vulnerable people.
He needs to stop playing silly games and saying false things, cc haven't backed 'wronguns' and he knows that otherwise he wouldn't have his panties in a knot - he's pressed because he couldn't twist and turn anyone here to use them like he can others so he has to sit in his dirty basement perpetuating lies to his viewers which  actually do comprise of 'wronguns' (Kesh ffs) because he just cant handle that people see through him, he's so transparent that you only have to watch him for minutes and he exposes himself for what he is.
Safe place? 😂
I'm trusting no f that sends dick pics!

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Why is he speaking to MaryAnne like she's a child... so fing patronising.
He does it consistently, he did it during the Kelly/Toni-Jade chair comments and spoke to Mary-Anne in a tone that was akin to talking to a child, it was especially vile considering what was said and another reason the entire situation was so heinous. It's very clear how he views disabled individuals by that and his Hawkins 'joke' which was not at all a joke.