Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

That was classic narcissistic abuser tactics. Anytime someone questions his behaviour online he drags his pregnant wife out of bed to defend him online. @Miss Baguette ๐Ÿฅ– you handled that so well.

I'm made of tough stuff but that naracisstic behaviour actually triggered me.

This is what happened last week, we started of trolling him in a jokey funny way and then he decided to kick off. He cannot handle banter at all.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Over It Help GIF by Studios 2016

Iโ€™m so flabbergasted and outraged by Canadian Angieโ€™s live, Iโ€™m throwing my phone out the window and going to bed. I donโ€™t know how people can be so thick. ๐Ÿ™„

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Those women are painfully stupid.

She was lamenting because I didnโ€™t invite her to join my box when Bella was in it, yet she doesnโ€™t offer the same courtesy to others. Iโ€™ve never had a share from her when Iโ€™ve been discussed in her live?

She clearly rose toys over Tony and wants to vindicate him in a situation where he has incriminated himself on video and voice note. Sheโ€™s a fing weird jabroni.

It must seem like we go in and trigger all this but he pretended he's got spys in the discord and group chats, we said we were gonna cast spells on him, he kept making up more ridiculous stuff like he's got the code for comment cafe, came in and liv pretended to be the admin of comment cafe, said he was listening to our calls so we were getting rid of our burner phones then he just switched into that narcissistic behaviour. Because he wasn't getting the reaction from us he wants.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
It was them blatantly ignoring comments about what was said to Lisa and you that got me
Itโ€™s funny how they ignored all my comments asking for proof of me sending messages to Liv (which I categorically have never done) but when Sam jumped up, the first thing she referenced was me saying โ€˜Yoโ€™ in one of these messages that they ignored but clearly saw.

Angie didnโ€™t want to address my request for evidence of these claims, because sheโ€™s got a lady boner for Tony, and couldnโ€™t handle the fact that she was pressing me for evidence, and when pressed by myself for evidence, she wouldnโ€™t be able to provide any, because it doesnโ€™t exist. Dumb t.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
It must seem like we go in and trigger all this but he pretended he's got spys in the discord and group chats, we said we were gonna cast spells on him, he kept making up more ridiculous stuff like he's got the code for comment cafe, came in and liv pretended to be the admin of comment cafe, said he was listening to our calls so we were getting rid of our burner phones then he just switched into that narcissistic behaviour. Because he wasn't getting the reaction from us he wants.
Exactly, it was narcissist meltdown 101

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Itโ€™s funny how they ignored all my comments asking for proof of me sending messages to Liv (which I categorically have never done) but when Sam jumped up, the first thing she referenced was me saying โ€˜Yoโ€™ in one of these messages that they ignored but clearly saw.

Angie didnโ€™t want to address my request for evidence of these claims, because sheโ€™s got a lady boner for Tony, and couldnโ€™t handle the fact that she was pressing me for evidence, and when pressed by myself for evidence, she wouldnโ€™t be able to provide any, because it doesnโ€™t exist. Dumb t.
He'll stay using this tactic and then find a new one to move on to that fits in with DARVO