Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Everyone found our comments hilarious until his mood switched.
Exactly the same as the other night he found what you did funny and was laughing away even asked you to go back in, till that other guy came in and just like that he switched right up on everyone

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Exactly! The recording speaks for itself you hear everything come out of Tony's mouth and they're sat there like nope...lies
The Canadian Angie reminds me a lot of the stinky pissy knickers Angie. Always has the differing controversial opinions, always wants to go against everyone that tries to tell them the facts. Always going for wild conspiracy theories on things, and she’s obviously just a major major t like the original Angie and just looking for views. Why is she even in the UK TikTok anyways? Other than being CLA’s and EQ’s massive gifter. What was she doing before in her own countries TikTok to come on to ours? Probably cancelled as she’s clearly a t.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
And she freaked out when baguette mentioned her discord but tiny tony spent two hours pretending he was listening into our calls and that's not creepy
We know you love evidence Angie, so here’s just a handful of bits of proof that I AM in the discord, and I’m not talking s, like your little pal Tony is.

Enjoy.
IMG_1305.png IMG_1291.png IMG_1309.png

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
The Canadian Angie reminds me a lot of the stinky pissy knickers Angie. Always has the differing controversial opinions, always wants to go against everyone that tries to tell them the facts. Always going for wild conspiracy theories on things, and she’s obviously just a major major t like the original Angie and just looking for views. Why is she even in the UK TikTok anyways? Other than being CLA’s and EQ’s massive gifter. What was she doing before in her own countries TikTok to come on to ours? Probably cancelled as she’s clearly a t.
It would be interesting to find out why she landed on UK TikTok

We know you love evidence Angie, so here’s just a handful of bits of proof that I AM in the discord, and I’m not talking s, like your little pal Tony is.

Enjoy.
IMG_1305.png IMG_1291.png IMG_1309.png
Least we now can't take the blame for being the mass reporters @delusive_angie if you still read here, this is why you get banned. Big up for the proof baguette 👏

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Least we now can't take the blame for being the mass reporters @delusive_angie if you still read here, this is why you get banned. Big up for the proof baguette 👏
do this actually, don’t come for me for contacting Angie but this is going in her instagram inbox, if she hasn’t blocked me 🤣 let the Angie war commence.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
She hasn’t blocked me.

Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo