Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
I'm probably gonna take a few days off, Iv been really unwell with suspected ecoli and I can't lie sitting on here all day most days being called a nonce and having a threats isn't making me get better and it's really boring.

Also can Canadian Angies weird friends stop messaging people asking who I am it's very strange.

K thanks bye

mr bean car GIF by Matt
Hope you feel better soon!
We all got you!

India You Cant Sit With Us GIF by All Things Studio

Medusa

I'm probably gonna take a few days off, Iv been really unwell with suspected ecoli and I can't lie sitting on here all day most days being called a nonce and having a threats isn't making me get better and it's really boring.

Also can Canadian Angies weird friends stop messaging people asking who I am it's very strange.

K thanks bye

mr bean car GIF by Matt
Sorry I've been out most of the afternoon. Put yourself first and we'll hold down the Fort until you return the main thing is you getting better. Look after yourself 🤎🤎

To the coward's threatening women - You're a bunch of fing pussys.

Feb 29, 2024
I hope he has been arrested , the things he's been doing have been questionable.
He's been doing pedo hunting but doing it all wrong. He's made one walk down the street with his trousers down his ankles. And I heard he made one eat cat food. He's a horrible rude idiot. I couldn't remember who he was until I got home. So listened to his 'new' post and he was saying how I should shut my mouth as he was doing a TT. I was furious as he never said anything to me when he left and he walked past me. Spoke to my kids and they was like 'mum don't say anything as he'll be really horrible to you' but the post was deleted within 12 hrs, possible due to not many views.

Feb 29, 2024

K thanks bye

mr bean car GIF by Matt

Apr 19, 2024
manchester

K thanks bye

mr bean car GIF by Matt
Feel better soon

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Miss j i hope you read this cry some more your a beg stop begging for subs you clouted from miss red and delusive angie for months, don't you think people have been affected and cried over dread and angies antics which you are a big part of cry some more please 🖕
Oh is she back, what was she crying over