Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Shes a year older than me but would pass as my mother 🤣🤣
She looks like she's worked outside all her life 🤣🤣
EQ on live during an outcall and showing us the 100 bouquet of red roses she bought herself.
She keeps showing us 🤣 I'd rather a 1/2 oz of weed and a large bag of pickled onion monster munch and a latte 🤣🤣

Medusa

You charge it like a phone, it was ment to be £15 then reduced to £10 then got 20% off. So was cheaper then TT shop. I haven't used it out and about yet. But my face will just heat up and within 20 seconds I started to feel better. I'd get the one that tells you the % of battery left speacily if using it out and about
They work great outside on setting N03 and the charge lasts for ages. It's one of the best things I've bought. I switch between that and a cooling mat depending how bad the hot flushes are. Cooling mats are a life changer you can get them in different sizes, they're definitely worth a try if you're prone to hot flushes.
@Nolan 🎵 try the fan you won't regret it.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
They work great outside on setting N03 and the charge lasts for ages. It's one of the best things I've bought. I switch between that and a cooling mat depending how bad the hot flushes are. Cooling mats are a life changer you can get them in different sizes, they're definitely worth a try if you're prone to hot flushes.
@Nolan 🎵 try the fan you won't regret it.
Otis has one of those cooling mats , I stick it on top of my pillow in the summer , we're really considering air con for the bedroom , I know it won't get used a lot but the wife suffers badly in the heat (so do I because she wakes me up lol) x

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
@Miss Baguette 🥖 Are you watching the wrestling? My youngest has some friends over again , I've never heard so much noise in all my life 😭

Fight Beat Up GIF

I mean, it was in my plans but I stupidly just thought it would be a midnight job, so I’m currently sat in an airport with too bad signal to stream it on my phone, so I’ll need to watch when I get home 🤣

Of all the rare times it’s on in the UK and I forget and go on an adventure 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Otis has one of those cooling mats , I stick it on top of my pillow in the summer , we're really considering air con for the bedroom , I know it won't get used a lot but the wife suffers badly in the heat (so do I because she wakes me up lol) x
If my hubby puts his head on my pillow I give him the glare 🤣🤣 god knows how I used to cope when I had two dogs on the bed 🤣

Medusa

Has someone managed to figure out if this is genuine? If it's not then that's just a horrid thing to lie about.
From what I can make out someone jumped in J box, they were pure nasty, they mentioned something about the rumours of J passing away, they said it would be used to manipulate people in to gifting then J let it slip that she had been for tests (I'm not sure what tests) so the rumours hit a nerve, which is natural. She then went off and returned with her gits turned off and she refused to turn them back on.

Feb 29, 2024
From what I can make out someone jumped in J box, they were pure nasty, they mentioned something about the rumours of J passing away, they said it would be used to manipulate people in to gifting then J let it slip that she had been for tests (I'm not sure what tests) so the rumours hit a nerve, which is natural. She then went off and returned with her gits turned off and she refused to turn them back on.
Surely no gifts on would mean more people subscribe so she can hit her sub goal that’s gone up again 🤣🤣

Medusa

We have aircon and it's great for cooling you down but you're up and down all night because one minute your sweating then the next minute you're freezing, and it gives you a sore throat so we rarely use ours. I've tried every thing and so far those fans and a cooling mat are the only things that are practical and work. If you really need aircon then go for it and give it a try, but it's overrated. I hope you and your wife find some relief because hot flushes suck. 🤎

Medusa

Surely no gifts on would mean more people subscribe so she can hit her sub goal that’s gone up again 🤣🤣
She had well over 1k subs so turning her gifts off wouldn't have made much difference because those who wanted to gift her subbed instead. I get the reason why she was upset and what the woman said was vile, (Although I did only catch part of it) but if you bring it to the app people are going to speak about it. But no one from CC mentioned it so I don't get why we were blamed, again.