Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
We have aircon and it's great for cooling you down but you're up and down all night because one minute your sweating then the next minute you're freezing, and it gives you a sore throat so we rarely use ours. I've tried every thing and so far those fans and a cooling mat are the only things that are practical and work. If you really need aircon then go for it and give it a try, but it's overrated. I hope you and your wife find some relief because hot flushes suck. 🤎
I can deal with it 99% of the time but I hate seeing her suffer during the 3 days of summer we actually get x

Medusa

I can deal with it 99% of the time but I hate seeing her suffer during the 3 days of summer we actually get x
Silent night do pillows designed for women who have severe hot flushes, they're ideal for treating menopausal symptoms and they are actually one if the few that stay cool all through the night, they maybe worth a try for you wife. The only reason I stopped using mine is because I have neck pain caused by years of boxing and the pillow was really firm so I couldn't use it, but it did work and it was a great buy.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Silent night do pillows designed for women who have severe hot flushes, they're ideal for treating menopausal symptoms and they are actually one if the few that stay cool all through the night, they maybe worth a try for you wife. The only reason I stopped using mine is because I have neck pain caused by years of boxing and the pillow was really firm so I couldn't use it, but it did work and it was a great buy.
I might have to get some for her and me , cos I'll end up pinching them if not and she'll kick me in the goolies 😭