Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Guys I’m so bored.

I’m assuming people are doing Father’s Day things but I’m just bored. Someone cause drama or something.

I’m cleaning to ease my boredom. Also I’m listening to Facts reading out IamAlexx disturbing messages with his ex

Alex has always been a grebby t. There were rumours about him back in the YouTube days. I remember when he was called out by Kavos for his sty behaviour 🤢

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I hope @I love eating crayons is OK ❤️ must be hard hearing about Emz when it took 45 mins to get to her friend ❤️❤️
Exactly that boil my piss so much

Tomorrow I’m going to say good bye to my friend Justin they are turning his machine off within the next 48 hrs because the compression is to big to deal with and he’s not showing any signs of recovery 😢😢

Mar 15, 2024
York

Tomorrow I’m going to say good bye to my friend Justin they are turning his machine off within the next 48 hrs because the compression is to big to deal with and he’s not showing any signs of recovery 😢😢
im so sorry , if you visit him again talk he can still hear you take care

Mar 2, 2024

Oh no babe, I’m so sorry to hear this. It’s so sad. Lots of love to you and his family and other friends 🤎🤎🤎

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england