Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Don’t know what’s gone on but the way she’s slating a small business, I want to go order from Sugar Bliss just to spite Angie.

Gloves are actually less hygienic than handwashing because the bacteria stays on the gloves and you don’t wash your hands with gloves on? They’re all so thick.

I’m surprised she’s not piped up she used to be head chef in a restaurant so knows all about food handling.
I just ordered a 1 kg bag jelly's i usually get from amazon will give these a go they look decent

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I just had to go over to his chat and try correct him.

Yet again, is this mouldy vomitbag going to be enabled into getting away with being disgusting and actively trying to ruin someone’s small business because she lost a battle on TikTok?
Busch Beer GIF by Busch

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Angie is definitely playing up how drunk she actually is. 20 minutes ago I wasn't sure if she'd continued drinking whilst I was off tiktok. Now she's slurring like a trooper, all so she can hide behind "I was drunk" when people slate her for trying to destroy a small business over losing a box battle.
Sugar bliss said do all about the aul hag

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Don’t know what’s gone on but the way she’s slating a small business, I want to go order from Sugar Bliss just to spite Angie.

Gloves are actually less hygienic than handwashing because the bacteria stays on the gloves and you don’t wash your hands with gloves on? They’re all so thick.

I’m surprised she’s not piped up she used to be head chef in a restaurant so knows all about food handling.
Gloves ain't been a thing for EHO for a good 15+ years because of this , I see yanks commenting on UK videos all the time saying it's disgusting when actually it's far cleaner. No gloves = good hand washing practices , hence why places get EHO visits etc. fing hell they really don't have a brain cell in that cult at all. Even Mcdonalds hasn't used them for over 15 years!

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Gloves ain't been a thing for EHO for a good 15+ years because of this , I see yanks commenting on UK videos all the time saying it's disgusting when actually it's far cleaner. No gloves = good hand washing practices , hence why places get EHO visits etc. fing hell they really don't have a brain cell in that cult at all. Even Mcdonalds hasn't used them for over 15 years!
That was that zihanna being a b about the gloves in the comments