Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Just adding to the sentiments of other members..

I’m not sorry for mocking Angie tonight. Ever in fact.

Sugarbliss is a young widow who’s built that business up to support herself and her son. A young lad who like angie, his father isn’t here anymore.

Tonight is one of the most disgusting things I’ve seen Angie do. That’s saying something in itself.

Cry b. You get no sympathy from us 🥦

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
LMAO NOT HER TRYING TO POST PROOF WHICH IS A THOROUGHLY EDITED AND CENSORED SCREENSHOT

Canadian Angie is genuinely one of the most painfully ignorant people I’ve ever encountered on the internet. And I’ve been around it for a very long time. She doesn’t have a clue, and even when it’s pointed out to her with neon arrows, she still doesn’t have a clue.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Ang is 8 years older than me and I kid you not I still get asked for I.D for vapes/energy drinks etc. I can’t belive for a woman so young she looks so terrible 🤢
She’s younger than me, I have a false tooth due to a facial injury but apart from that I’d challenge her to an age photo challenge
Miss America GIF by Jess Stempel

Nov 10, 2023
LMAO NOT HER TRYING TO POST PROOF WHICH IS A THOROUGHLY EDITED AND CENSORED SCREENSHOT

Canadian Angie is genuinely one of the most painfully ignorant people I’ve ever encountered on the internet. And I’ve been around it for a very long time. She doesn’t have a clue, and even when it’s pointed out to her with neon arrows, she still does have a clue.
Did you see her other post I posted earlier IMG_9248.png