Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
She’s younger than me, I have a false tooth due to a facial injury but apart from that I’d challenge her to an age photo challenge
Miss America GIF by Jess Stempel
My granny looks better than her and she’s been dead 15 year

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Just adding to the sentiments of other members..

I’m not sorry for mocking Angie tonight. Ever in fact.

Sugarbliss is a young widow who’s built that business up to support herself and her son. A young lad who like angie, his father isn’t here anymore.

Tonight is one of the most disgusting things I’ve seen Angie do. That’s saying something in itself.

Cry b. You get no sympathy from us 🥦
I had no idea to the back story of Sugar Bliss , I only came back from the `Family meal` and caught the tail end of it when Angie was crying. Knowing she's a widow with a young lad has encouraged me to go spend some pennies. do you Angie

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
LMAO NOT HER TRYING TO POST PROOF WHICH IS A THOROUGHLY EDITED AND CENSORED SCREENSHOT

Canadian Angie is genuinely one of the most painfully ignorant people I’ve ever encountered on the internet. And I’ve been around it for a very long time. She doesn’t have a clue, and even when it’s pointed out to her with neon arrows, she still does have a clue.
They will always come for you because you debunked messages. They will say you are good at editing so accuse you of it all the time. Its all they can say to deflect from the facts.

That editing is so bad its nursery level 😂

May 8, 2024
Bridgerton
She's been live for about 30 minutes and still hasn't cleaned it up, the smell of cat wee is disgusting never mind leaving it 30 minutes already🤮
Does anyone remember a few weeks ago when Sheila just about collapsed opening the door of Angies bedroom🤣. “Angela it stinks in here” 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Angie must be absolutely honking of cat piss 😭😭😭