Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
You want war Angie? You think it's acceptable to go after a young widow with a young child who's trying to make a business for herself, whilst you sit on your ass , pissed both physically in your pants and in your brain whilst your cult sit and drool over you all day? War declared.

War enlistment confirmed with pleasure.

Who's been wanting to ride Tonys knob? 😭 According to CA we are disgusting and vile because we've said we want to 'ride his knob' where has that been said and who said it? Nah, I'm buckled 😭😭
I actually just spewed in my mouth 🤮, im busy watching zihanna get ripped for being a 2 faced little t. Only people want to ride his knob are his Canadian "cousins" they are almost desperate to be mentioned in here 🤢

Feb 29, 2024
Who's been wanting to ride Tonys knob? 😭 According to CA we are disgusting and vile because we've said we want to 'ride his knob' where has that been said and who said it? Nah, I'm buckled 😭😭
I’d rather recreate one man one jar than go anywhere near my little tony! Just because canesten angie and greasy fringe demi are frothing at the fanny for a woman abuser doesn’t mean everyone else is 🤮🤮🤮

Medusa

rose mcgowan head GIF

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Sorry I promise I won’t be in the habit of posting every video in here, but given the fact that Canesten Flangie is a self confessed mass report w, I’m switching to a backup for the time being, so I’ve posted the new video about the delinquent oot-and-abooter, on an unused account so it’ll probably flop but if you can repost it, I’ll paint you a picture of Demi’s necrotic leg.

It says unavailable

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Right so my theory is, Angie wants to force feed Tony enough maple syrup, so that when he ‘arrives’ in Canada, to take ownership of Angie, she can have a delicious drink of maple flavoured Tony.

Just a theory remember.