Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Nigel Farage is a wanker
Watching Tv GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Feb 29, 2024
The man owns a race horse, I thought only people who are well off can own such animals
Be careful what you write as he may kidnap you and make you work for do all and keep you in a flea infected caravan
Just a reminder of what Angie actually looks like IMG_9250.png
Might pop this on my front door so I get no cold callers 🤣🤣

Jun 8, 2024
uk
well court was kind of a waste of time. Got there & the barrister came out and told us that the cps are charging the lad with another 3 attacks which now makes it 12 attacks in 1 night. Those 3 charges have to go through the magistrates then it will be transferred to the crown. CID was hoping for double digits that was with the 9 attacks he plead guilty to. There’s a lot more victims that were attacked just no evidence 😤so back to waiting again. Thank you for everybody’s kind words 💕

Last edited:

Medusa

What exactly does she wish she could "help" him with? A fing battle? Another holiday?
Everytime he gets banned he'll sit asking his viewers/gifters if they have smoke to get him back on the leader board. It's absolutely crazy how people apologise and feel the need to explain why they can't give these ponces their money.

Does anyone else feel Miss Red is absolutely terrified of Angie still? I genuinely believe she’s too scared to talk about her because angies ego is so fragile and she will quickly turn her cult to hatred on Red, bring up the clapper again, threaten the police. I think Red I cannot cope with Angie against her. Which is absolutely the most pathetic thing on the app. She can’t hide her terror, looks like an absolute idiot the way she is with Angie