Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bellamani

Jun 17, 2024
f17
Nahh I’m good 🤣 she will be making out that she’s the first person to discover demi and do something about it 🤣 she made out she was the first person to bring attention to miss reds FB posts when it was actually me and a few other people who first posted them to tiktok 🤣🤣 she’s just another glory hunter with a massive gob! Gaurentee she doesn’t even know half of the demi lore….. also I saw snel in demis comments last night trying to get in the box… is she Chloe’s mate?a
A plm account has went to exposed to help expose demi and anyone warning her got blocked, expose them for sending police food and cabs to an elderly persons house and scaring them. They've showed up to the door too

Feb 29, 2024
Why did Han keep saying she feels sorry for Angie because she is elderly and can't conceive a child?
Is Hann fing joking…. The last person in this world that should have a child is Angie! She can’t even look after herself ffs!
Would you let Angie babysit your kids Hann? I wouldn’t even trust her to baby sit a glass of water ffs!

Mar 15, 2024
York
A plm account has went to exposed to help expose demi and anyone warning her got blocked, expose them for sending police food and cabs to an elderly persons house and scaring them. They've showed up to the door too
i dont agree with what demi and tracey do but to frighten elderly in their home their safe space is wrong

Bellamani

Jun 17, 2024
f17
i dont agree with what demi and tracey do but to frighten elderly in their home their safe space is wrong
They have made phone calls to doctors and pharmacy's to mess with their medication, had funeral pamphlets delivered to their house, announced their deaths online, called social work, called the police, ordered take aways very late at night, turned up to the house, doxed the address, called cabs. They have terrorised Demi, Tracey and the 2 elderly granparents. Exposed should step away from it.

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
Is Hann fing joking…. The last person in this world that should have a child is Angie! She can’t even look after herself ffs!
Would you let Angie babysit your kids Hann? I wouldn’t even trust her to baby sit a glass of water ffs!
The issue is Angie has never said she's infertile and can't have kids, Hanns made that up

Feb 29, 2024
I know I was actually watching the other night and they had two pizzas delivered! The takeaway let them keep the pizza because it was the end of the night but they are just ruining peoples businesses to try and get to demi! It’s weird as do I’m not a fan of demi but it needs to be done the right way! If people actually cared about demis nan and grandad (I know PLM don’t care) but if they did they wouldn’t be doing all of the trolling! They should just be making police/social service reports against them!

Feb 29, 2024
They have made phone calls to doctors and pharmacy's to mess with their medication, had funeral pamphlets delivered to their house, announced their deaths online, called social work, called the police, ordered take aways very late at night, turned up to the house, doxed the address, called cabs. They have terrorised Demi, Tracey and the 2 elderly granparents. Exposed should step away from it.
That's terrible!! I don't really follow her. Poor parents, who's Tracey