Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
2 of our favourite people guyss 🧈 & skinny small lips
Chatting s and laughing about your farting is not content Miss J. Plus.. those eyelashes are terribly overboard, Plus… your mouth looks like a butthole…Plus…your whole TikTok personality is being a bull dog to Miss Red…Plus.. even that Luci has more talent than you and that’s saying something…PLUS… you are a racist enabler and an Angie supporter. I hope you fail massively.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Chatting s and laughing about your farting is not content Miss J. Plus.. those eyelashes are terribly overboard, Plus… your mouth looks like a butthole…Plus…your whole TikTok personality is being a bull dog to Miss Red…Plus.. even that Luci has more talent than you and that’s saying something…PLUS… you are a racist enabler and an Angie supporter. I hope you fail massively.
That's a lot of pluses 😂

Feb 29, 2024
Plus two people have already made it onto live pro and J is so far behind 🤣